VANILLA COCONUT RECOVERY & SNACK BITES
• 1 1/2 cups of coconut flour
• 1 tbsp brown sugar
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 cup of apple sauce
• 1/2 cup of sour cream
• 3/4 cup milk (you’ll probably need to add a little more)
• 2 large eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 scoop of F2C Nutrition™ Natural Pharma-Pure (Vanilla)
* You could also add a few tbsp of chia seeds to this.
• Mix all the dry ingredients together.
• Mix wet ingredients together.
• Mix wet and dry together, just until combined.
• Roll 20 evenly sized balls by hand.
• Roll balls in some coconut flakes and place on a baking sheet.
• Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and place baking sheet on a mid-level rack.
• Cook for 30-35 minutes until golden brown (time may vary depending on your oven)
Once cooked, place out to cool and then I would recommend zip locking in packages of two. Place them into the freezer and next time you need a healthy snack or some workout fuel and recovery goodies consume two!
These can be a bit dry so make sure to consume with F2C Nutrition Hydra-Durance™.